Monday, November 20, 2017

Healthy or Unhealthy?

Hi parents. Today we did an activity to test your children's knowledge of healthy and unhealthy foods. I created a Quizlet which you can find here if you want to use it at home. You can use the flashcard mode, or the mode that I used in class which was the matching mode. If you download the app on your smartphone or tablet your kids can play the Quizlet on there too. Also if you create a Quizlet account you can copy the Quizlet that I created and add more foods to it. Here's the view of the matching mode on the computer.



The kids loved it and it was a great way for me to see if they still remembered the difference between healthy and unhealthy foods. This nutrition lesson was a great thing to start the year off with and I'm excited to see what else will come with the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Healthy or Unhealthy?

Hi parents. Today we did an activity to test your children's knowledge of healthy and unhealthy foods. I created a Quizlet which you can...