Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Food Groups Coloring Page

Hi parents. Today in class, to review the different food groups that we learned, I created a coloring page with Canva. Here it is below if you want to print it out and have your children do it again.
I did the activity with fruits and vegetables since those are the foods that the kids are more familiar with. I will definitely do more of these with the other food groups so I can see what they remember and if they need some help identifying certain foods. They seemed to have a lot of fun with this activity since it was coloring but it was great for me to see what they remember from what we learned in class. Again you can check out these games and activities about MyPlate for more fun at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Healthy or Unhealthy?

Hi parents. Today we did an activity to test your children's knowledge of healthy and unhealthy foods. I created a Quizlet which you can...