Saturday, October 28, 2017

Welcome to Our Kindergarten Class!

My name is Isabel Gabin, and I am going to be your child's kindergarten teacher. I'm so excited to have your children in my class and I know that we'll have a great year. This blog is going to be a resource for you to help continue your child's learning at home. I will be posting what we are doing in class on this blog for you to know what's going on and for me to put additional activities and resources that you can use at home to go over what we learned in class at home. If you have any questions feel free to contact me and subscribe to the blog so that you get a notification every time I post something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Healthy or Unhealthy?

Hi parents. Today we did an activity to test your children's knowledge of healthy and unhealthy foods. I created a Quizlet which you can...